Sunday 7 October 2012

Rodarte and Nan Gouldin

Rodarte for Grey Magazine, shot by Nan Gouldin. I know that most of the editorials I post all have a similar aesthetic, but this one seems a little more on the edge that the last few. The girls are pale and waifish, and stand with smudged make up and cigarette in hand, rather than looking ethereal in a wood. I like the second photo best. She's just there in a dingy bedsit, wearing a beautiful Rodarte gown. When I (someday) move in to my own flat, this is how I will aspire to live. Except maybe the whole heroin chic thing, but Rodarte dresses, yes please.



 









All of the above photos belong to Grey Magazine

4 comments:

  1. I can't decide which is my favorite. Probably the first one. Gorgeous, perfect, etc. as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to, im following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the editorials you post are so mesmerising. I want to live and experience each one of them. Where do you find all of these weird and wonderful things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha XD i guess i just spend waaaay too much time on the internet and reading magazines :)

      Delete