Friday 6 July 2012

Grimesss.

Okay, so I'm going to admit I may have a bit of a girl crush on Claire Boucher. She's just so cool. I watched the music video for oblivion earlier, having not known what she looked like before, and I now just want to be extra creepy and make myself look as much like her as possible. I love her hair! Even though I'd never actually have the balls to bleach/ dye my own hair cool colours. I know I sound all gross and teenage girlish, but it just comes out sometimes. I cant control it! Also, I was stalkering on her wikipedia page and it says this- "In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat, named the "Velvet Glove Cast in Iron," with the intention to sail it down the Mississippi River from Minneapolis to New Orleans. The cargo included chickens, a typewriter, 20  pounds of potatoes and a gifted copy of Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Boucher and her companion adopted the names "Varuschka" and "Zelda Xox" for the trip. Due to engine trouble and subsequent harassment from the Minnesota police, the journey was cut short and the houseboat and chickens were impounded. Their diet consisted of mainly potatoes." Now I don't know if this is actually true, but its so funny I don't even care.
Here's some pictures of her being all cute with amazing hair-









None of the above images belong to me.

5 comments:

  1. GRIMES IS AMAZING - fifth picture down is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know shes so badass! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  2. GRIMESSSSS <3 my mum said she reminded me of her the other day, I was so flattered! Nice post and cool blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH! thankyou for the inspiration!:D

    http://cottonmixblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! The faux fur and mis match! Fabulous!!!

    http://woe-behold.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete