Friday 29 June 2012

Where the wild things are

I had to post these photos from Mulberry's 2013 ad campaign because they fill me with childlike joy. They're shot by Tim Walker, and show Lindsey Wixson stylishly draped over big furry monsters. What more could a girl want? Ive loved Lindsey since seeing her in Miu Miu's Spring campaign waaaay back in 2010, and Where The Wild Things Are is just amazing in each and every way.


It makes being watched by people hiding behind trees in a wood seem slightly less creepy, but then again I dont think the kind of people who would be making furtive glances from behind a trunk would be nearly this cute.






I gotta have that big shaggy coat, so I too can prance around in a wood, being cute and not at all creepy. 


None of the images above belong to me. 

4 comments:

  1. omg this is great!
    why can't I fint your follow-button?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! aha your my first comment haha! I think ive added a follow button now, but if you still cant see it just let me know :) x

      Delete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am proud to say that I am your very first follower and most avid reader! I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much haha! Its really nice to see that people are actually reading what you post. Ive just followed your blog, it really good! I need to get round to doing some outfit posts soon :)

      Delete